Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Five

1. Personality tests; love them or hate them?
Love/hate.....isn't it weird how one day one is an introvert and the next day one is an extrovert? or maybe it's the whole multiple personalities thing.

2. Would you describe yourself as practical, creative, intellectual or a mixture ?
Painfully practical, insanely intellectual, kookily creative - can I be all three?

3. It is said that everyone has their 15 minutes of fame; have you had your yet? If so what was it, if not dream away what would you like it to be?
No thanks - I gave mine to Paris Hilton, poor thing.
4. If you were given a 2 year sabatical ( oh the dream of it) to create something would it be music, literature, art.....something completely different...share your dream with us...
I'd plant - and tend - the most beautiful organic garden in the world - and I'd grow the best tomatoes ever. Now I just plant - the tending thing gets away from me.

5. Describe a talent you would like to develop, but that seems completely beyond you.
I'd love to play the piano. Woulda, coulda, shoulda a long time ago.

Bonus question: Back to the church- what does every member ministry mean to you? Is it truly possible to encourage/ implement?
Every member ministry - a safe place where everyone feels OK offering his/her gifts to the Lord. A dear friend used to say she wasn't a minister - she just made coffee. Of course, while she was pouring - she helped to mend a lot of broken hearts. My dream for ministry is that coffee pourers would be first in the kingdom of heaven.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

What a great play, pastornines! I am definitely a multiple personality as well! And I'm trying to grow tomatoes this year in containers. We're getting so much rain and not much sunshine, so I wonder if these green tomatoes I've got are ever going to ripen!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Di said...

Ditto the love/hate. Makes me crazy that we're not allowed both-and options in personality tests.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home