Thursday, September 14, 2006

'Now therefore why are you putting God to the test by placing on the neck of the disciples a yoke that neither our ancestors nor we have been able to bear? On the contrary, we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will.'  Acts 15:10-11

My prayer for this day is that I would remember throughout it that the grace of God is sufficient and effective, where I am not. I pray that I would be reminded that the work of salvation is God's work and that through the Holy Spirit I have been graciously invited to participate - graciously because in no way do I merit the privilege. I pray that God would create in me a heart renewed, open always to the giftedness of those around me. And I pray that Christ Jesus would live in me this day, that I might reflect the mercy and compassion and understanding of the Lord into the world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home